Special Enrollment Period
Important Tax Information:
Nevada Health Link recommends all Nevadans seek help from a licensed tax professional while preparing their federal income tax filings. If you have enrolled in health coverage through Nevada Health Link or healthcare.gov and would like information regarding your taxes or have any questions, follow the links below directly:
- Getting Your 2016 1095-A Form
- 2016 1095-A Form and Instructions
- Filing an Exemption through the Marketplace
- IRS Free File
- VITA Tax Resources
- Report a Life or Income Change
How can I enroll?
- Start the process to see if you're eligible for a qualified health plan (QHP) by answering a few short questions about yourself, your family, and income.
- Find a licensed broker or agent near you by using our in person assistance look up tool and make an appointment
- Visit healthcare.gov
- Visit carrier specific websites, CLICK HERE to see our carriers
- View our Outreach and Events Calendar
- Checklist of what documents to bring with you to enroll
- Find a local broker or agent in your neighborhood by searching your zip code
- Call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596
- Manage your plan by clicking HERE
Find important numbers to the call centers that will help you enroll in health insurance. You will also find important contact numbers for Medicaid, Nevada Division of Insurance and the Secretary of State’s Office.
For immediate assistance, Call us at: 855-7NVLINK (768-5465) or email us at: CustomerServiceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov