Enrollment Process with Nevada Health Link for 2017
Nevadans will begin by using our pre-screener tool to see what they may be eligible for. Then, depending upon the information provided in the pre-screener, you’ll be guided to either HealthCare.gov to shop for income-based health insurance plans or Access Nevada for Medicaid and Nevada Check Up.
Contact the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) call 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325) to take advantage of current special enrollment periods or to discuss your enrollment.
Special Enrollment Period
Visit healthcare.gov to learn more information about changing your current plan or to see if you are eligible for a special enrollment period (SEP)
Important Tax Information:
Nevada Health Link recommends all Nevadans seek help from a licensed tax professional while preparing their 2015 federal income tax filings. If you have enrolled in health coverage through Nevada Health Link or healthcare.gov and would like information regarding your taxes or have any questions, follow the links below directly:
- Getting Your 2015 1095-A Form
- 2015 1095-A Form and Instructions
- Filing an Exemption through the Marketplace
- IRS Free File
- VITA Tax Resources
- Report a Life or Income Change
- Tax Season SEP Info
- Nevada Health Link Tax Information Page
How can I enroll?
- Start the process to see if you're eligible for a qualified health plan (QHP) by answering a few short questions about yourself, your family, and income.
- Find a licensed broker or agent near you by using our in person assistance look up tool and make an appointment
- Visit healthcare.gov
- Visit carrier specific websites, CLICK HERE to see our carriers
- View our Outreach and Events Calendar
- Checklist of what documents to bring with you to enroll
- Find a local broker or agent in your neighborhood by searching your zip code
- Call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596
- Manage your plan by clicking HERE
Find important numbers to the call centers that will help you enroll in health insurance. You will also find important contact numbers for Medicaid, Nevada Division of Insurance and the Secretary of State’s Office.
For immediate assistance, Call us at: 855-7NVLINK (768-5465) or email us at: CustomerServiceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov