Want to Lower Your Monthly Health Insurance Premiums? Learn How Simple Nevada Health Link Savings Can Be
Open Enrollment. The word brings to mind a stack of paperwork and a series of confounding forms. But we’re here to tell you that that is not the case with health insurance enrollment through Nevada Health Link.
We’ve streamlined enrollment into a quick online process. In fact, it’s so easy to enroll at Nevada Health Link that you don’t have to stop what you are doing to sign up.
With record premium savings available through the American Rescue Plan, Nevada Health Link is on a mission to make those savings as easy to collect as possible for Nevadans. To showcase the ease of enrollment, we filmed videos that show that even busy Nevada parents or Nevada residents juggling a series of other responsibilities can easily sign up and save at Nevada Health Link.
For those that are already enrolled watch the video below:
If you are not already enrolled watch this video:
We know Nevadans are busy in their daily lives. That’s why we not only streamlined the online enrollment process but made our enrollment navigators/assisters and brokers available to Nevadans for no charge. These navigators are experts in the Nevada Health Link insurance enrollment process, and can help walk individuals through the enrollment process, or even match an enrollee with the best plan.
Nevada Health Link is still open for enrollment, offering deep savings for previously enrolled and new customers. Enrollment is open through August 15.
For a glimpse at the simplified enrollment process through Nevada Health Link, see the step-by-step guide below:
- Step One: Log on to NevadaHealthLink.com and click “Let’s Get Started”
- Step Two: Existing Nevada Health Link customers log in. New Nevada Health Link customers click “Start Shopping” and either fill out the form to investigate savings, or click through to “Skip and Sign Up” to open an account.
- Step Three: If you are already enrolled, your subdsidy will be automatically applied to your policy.If you are a new enrollee, click “Confirm Event and Shop”
- Step Four: Select “American Rescue Plan” under qualifying life events under the drop-down menu.
- Step Five: Click “Shop for Plan” and choose the best health insurance plan for you or your family.
Note: Nevadans who received unemployment insurance will need to attest to it before submitting income information.
If at any point the enrollment process becomes confusing, Nevada Health Link assisters and brokers are standing by to help. They are intimately familiar with the enrollment process and can help answer any questions or even assist in completing enrollment applications.
Learn more about Nevada Health Link-certified navigators and brokers or see how to contact them here.