As the trusted source for quality, affordable health insurance in Nevada, Nevada Health Link has worked since 2012 to get Nevadans the coverage they need and deserve.
To date, 83,449 residents have found a plan through Nevada Health Link, with over 80 percent of people receiving a tax credit to lower the cost of their premium. Nevada Health Link is building on this success by moving away from the federally-controlled Healthcare.gov enrollment platform to become a State Based Exchange that utilizes a private and proven technology platform. This transition – which takes effect in Fall of 2019 – will save the state money, deliver a better consumer experience for Nevadans, and keep our state in charge of our health insurance marketplace for the long term.
- Engage Key Stakeholders
- Develop Project Plan
December 2018—January 2019
- Implement Technology Platform
- Deploy Test and Training Environments
- Systems Integration Testing (EDI)
- Test Migration of Existing Consumer Data from Federal Facilitated Marketplace (FFM)
- End-user Training for Carriers and Enrollment Professionals
- Migrate Existing Consumer Data from FFM
- Launch Website and Call Center
- Plan preview
Resources for Issuers
Dec. 11, 2018: SSHIX Monthly Carrier Meeting