Welcome to Nevada Health Link, Nevada’s online health insurance exchange where Nevadans can shop and apply for comprehensive, Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant, health and dental plans in one convenient location.
For Plan Year 2021, existing and new consumers will shop for and enroll for health insurance coverage on Nevada Health Link. If you have experienced a Qualifying Life Event (QLE), you may be able to enroll in a health plan through Nevada Health Link outside the open enrollment period.
Currently, enrolled members who have experienced life changes can make changes to their health insurance or choose a new plan. This is known as a Special Enrollment period (SEP).
Important Documents & Reference Materials
- Nevada Health Link Application and Enrollment Guide
- Dental Fact Sheet – How to Enroll in a Qualified Dental Plan on Nevada Health Link
- Comparison Shopping Nevada Health Link and COBRA
- Nevada Federal Poverty Level (FPL) Chart 2020
- Nevada Health Link Platform Changes 2020
- Nevada Health Link American Indian and Alaska Natives Quick Reference Guide
- Video Tutorial: Designate a Licensed Agent or Broker
- Video Tutorial: Designate a Certified Enrollment Professional
- Find Local Assistance
- Learn How to File a Complaint or Appeal
- Letter of Explanation
- Effective Dates Change Request
Nevada Health Link Policy Documents
- Nevada Health Link Policy Manual
- Policy Memo Re: Retro Termination Date Change Requests
- Policy Memo RE: Affordability of Employer Sponsored Coverage
If you are currently enrolled in a plan with Nevada Heath Link for plan year 2020, you are considered an existing enrollee. Visit https://enroll.nevadahealthlink.com to log in to your account. Please call 1-800-547-2927 if you are having trouble logging in to your account.
We strongly recommend that you:
- Designate a certified agent/broker, navigator or certified enrollment counselor to provide you with free enrollment assistance. Use the Find Free Local Assistance link in the portal to find free help near you.
- Consent to Auto-Renewal to be automatically re-enrolled in coverage for plan year 2021 and ongoing. This will greatly simplify your health insurance renewal process.
- To start the process, feel free to “window shop” qualified health and dental plan options, starting October 2, 2020, to see how much insurance will cost you. The window shopping tool allows you to compare plans and prices so you’ll be ready when enrollment begins on November 1st.
- We are happy that you have made the decision to get covered!
- Start the process by going through the pre-eligibility or window shopping process to see what plans you are eligible for.
- Nevada Health Link opened a 90-day Special Enrollment Period (SEP) for uninsured Nevadans, starting February 15 through August 15, 2021. The SEP is in accordance with the Executive Order issued by President Biden last month, in response to the ongoing national emergency presented by COVID-19.
- You can enroll in a qualified health plan through Nevada Health Link on November 1st – January 15th. For coverage to begin on January 1st you must enroll by December 31th.
- We highly recommend that you locate free certified assistance from a certified Broker or Navigator to ensure you get the best plan designed for medical needs and budget. We do not recommend enrolling via paper application, but the ability to fill out a paper application is provided for you through the link below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Customer Assistance Service line: 1-800-547-2927 (TTY 711) Hours:
Monday through Saturday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST