Welcome to Nevada Health Link, Nevada’s online health insurance exchange where Nevadans can shop and apply for comprehensive, Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant, health and dental plans in one convenient location.
If you’ve recently lost your job, or have experienced a Qualifying Life Event (QLE), you can enroll in a health plan through Nevada Health Link even outside the open enrollment period (Nov. 1 – Jan. 15). Currently, enrolled members who have experienced life changes can make changes to their health insurance or choose a new plan. This is known as a Special Enrollment period (SEP).
Important Documents & Reference Materials
Nevada Health Link Policy Documents
If you are currently enrolled in a plan with Nevada Heath Link, you are considered an existing enrollee. Visit https://enroll.nevadahealthlink.com to log in to your account. Please call 1-800-547-2927 if you are having trouble logging in to your account.
We strongly recommend that you:
- Designate a certified agent/broker, navigator or certified enrollment counselor to provide you with free enrollment assistance. Use the Find Free Local Assistance link in the portal to find free help near you.
- Consent to Auto-Renewal to be automatically re-enrolled in coverage for plan year 2021 and ongoing. This will greatly simplify your health insurance renewal process.
- To start the process, feel free to “window shop” qualified health and dental plan options, starting October 2, to see how much insurance will cost you. The window shopping tool allows you to compare plans and prices so you’ll be ready when enrollment begins on November 1st.
- We are happy that you have made the decision to get covered!
- You can enroll in a qualified health plan through Nevada Health Link during Open Enrollment, November 1 – January 15. For coverage to begin on January 1st you must enroll by December 31.
- See if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- Start the process by going through the pre-eligibility or window shopping process to see what plans you are eligible for.
- We highly recommend that you locate free certified assistance from a certified Broker or Navigator to ensure you get the best plan designed for medical needs and budget. We do not recommend enrolling via paper application, but the ability to fill out a paper application is provided for you through the link below.