If you are currently enrolled in a plan with Nevada Heath Link, you are considered an existing enrollee. Visit https://enroll.nevadahealthlink.com to log in to your account. Please call 1-800-547-2927 if you are having trouble logging in to your account.
We strongly recommend that you:
- Designate a certified agent/broker, navigator or certified enrollment counselor to provide you with free enrollment assistance. Use the Find Free Local Assistance link in the portal to find free help near you.
- Consent to Auto-Renewal to be automatically re-enrolled in coverage for plan year 2021 and ongoing. This will greatly simplify your health insurance renewal process.
- To start the process, feel free to “window shop” qualified health and dental plan options, starting October 1, to see how much insurance will cost you. The window shopping tool allows you to compare plans and prices so you’ll be ready when enrollment begins on November 1st.
Important information about Re-enrollment
- If you already have a plan through Nevada Health Link, re-enrollment automatically continues you on that plan. Please note that plans will change for the new plan year. Therefore, we encourage Nevada consumers to shop Nevada Health Link to find a plan that is tailored to suit your needs. You can do so by visiting our enrollment platform.
- You will be automatically re-enrolled into a health insurance plan if you were previously on a plan in the previous plan year and opted-in to auto-renewal.
- To be sure any financial help continues starting January 1, you must continue your payments per the insurance carrier’s payment policy.
When should you re-enroll?
Enroll by December 31 to ensure any financial help continues starting January 1.
NOTE: Once you enroll in a plan, you must pay your first premium directly to the insurance company – not to Nevada Health Link. Insurance companies handle payments directly. Follow the instructions from your insurer about how and when to make your premium payment and the due date.
How can you get help?
Customer Assistance Service line: 1-800-547-2927 (TTY 711)
Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST
Find Enrollment Assistance – Agents/Brokers are available to help you enroll, answer your questions, or shop a new plan.
You can use our local assistance lookup tool to find an enrollment professional in your area.