2017-2018 Open Enrollment Changes
On April 13, 2017, the Department of Health and Human Services and the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released a final Market Stabilization Rule. This Rule amends the timing of the annual open enrollment period in the individual market for the 2018 Plan Year. Specifically, the enrollment period was reduced to begin November 1, 2017 and end at midnight December 15, 2017. You can view the entire Rule here: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/04/18/2017-07712/patient-protection-and-affordable-care-act-market-stabilization.
How can I enroll?
- Start the process to see if you're eligible for a qualified health plan (QHP) by answering a few short questions about yourself, your family, and income.
- Find a licensed broker or agent near you by using our in-person assistance look up tool and make an appointment.
- Visit healthcare.gov
- Visit carrier-specific websites
- Visit Nevada Divison of Insurance for NV Insurance 101
- For information on re-enrollment CLICK HERE
Find important numbers to the call centers that will help you enroll in health insurance. You will also find important contact numbers for Medicaid, Nevada Division of Insurance and the Secretary of State’s Office.
For immediate assistance, Call us at: 855-7NVLINK (768-5465) or email us at: CustomerServiceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov
Find In-Person Assistance
Calendar of Events
Review the days and times we are having an enrollment event or activity in your area. View calendar.
Certified Navigator Organizations and In Person Assisters
See a list of certified Navigator organizations and In Person Assisters, their contact information and websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find important answers to frequently asked questions to help you during open enrollment.