Enrollment Process with Nevada Health Link for 2017
Nevadans will begin by using our pre-screener tool to see what they may be eligible for. Then, depending upon the information provided in the pre-screener, you’ll be guided to either HealthCare.gov to shop for income-based health insurance plans or Access Nevada for Medicaid and Nevada Check Up.
For information on re-enrollment CLICK HERE
How can I enroll?
- Start the process to see if you're eligible for a qualified health plan (QHP) by answering a few short questions about yourself, your family, and income.
- Find a licensed broker or agent near you by using our in-person assistance look up tool and make an appointment.
- Visit healthcare.gov.
- Visit carrier-specific websites.
- View our Outreach and Events Calendar
- Checklist of what documents to bring with you to enroll
- Find a local broker or agent in your neighborhood by searching your zip code
Find important numbers to the call centers that will help you enroll in health insurance. You will also find important contact numbers for Medicaid, Nevada Division of Insurance and the Secretary of State’s Office.
For immediate assistance, Call us at: 855-7NVLINK (768-5465) or email us at: CustomerServiceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov
Find In-Person Assistance
Calendar of Events
Review the days and times we are having an enrollment event or activity in your area. View calendar.
Certified Navigator Organizations and In Person Assisters
See a list of certified Navigator organizations and In Person Assisters, their contact information and websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find important answers to frequently asked questions to help you during open enrollment.