In addition to the in-person assistance tool available to Nevadans, please use the following contact information:
Qualified Health Plans
If you previously purchased health insurance through Nevada Health Link or have questions regarding Open Enrollment
- 1-855-7NVLINK (855-768-5465), or TTY 1-855-853-8100 for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled.
- Multi-language options are available at our call center.
To call the Federal Marketplace, healthcare.gov
- Individuals/Families: 1-800-318-2596
- SHOP: 1-800-706-7893
- TTY Line, for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled: 1-855-889-4325
Information regarding Medicaid can be found online at https://dwss.nv.gov/ and click “Contact Us” on left menu for local numbers, or by calling 1-877-543-7669.
Nevada Check Up
Information regarding the Nevada Check Up program is available at www.nevadacheckup.nv.gov or by calling toll free at 1-877-543-7669.
For Nevada Check Up Payments, call 775-684-3660
- State of Nevada Office for Consumer Health Assistance – 702-486-3587
- St. Rose Dominican Dignity Health – 702-616-4901
In-Person Assister Organizations
- Academy of Human Development– 702-759-0050
- Asian Community Resource Center– 702-706-6009
- Consumer Assistance & Resource Enterprise (CARE)– 702-836-9033
- Community Services Agency of Nevada– 702-836-9033
- Foundation for Positively Kids– 1-855-777-547
- Immunize Nevada– 775-624-7117
- Three Square– 702-644-3663 ext 377
For assistance with Medicare, contact a Nevada SHIP Counselor at (702) 486-3478 or (800) 307-4444. Additional Medicare information can be also obtained from the Federal Medicare website: www.medicare.gov.
Division of Insurance
You can contact the Nevada Division of Insurance at 775-687-0700 (Northern Nevada), 702-486-4009 (Southern Nevada), or 888-872-3234 (toll free). Or, you can visit their FAQ page.
Register to Vote
Find information about online voter registration here.
Janel Davis 775-687-9934