In addition to the in-person assistance tool available to Nevadans, please use the following contact information for:
Qualified Health Plans
If you previously purchased health insurance through Nevada Health Link or have questions regarding Open Enrollment
- 1-855-7NVLINK (855-768-5465), or TTY 1-855-853-8100 for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled.
- Multi-language options are available at our call center.
- Email us at: CustomerserviceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov
To call the Federal Marketplace, healthcare.gov
- Individuals/Families: 1-800-318-2596
- SHOP: 1-800-706-7893
- TTY Line, for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled: 1-855-889-4325
Information regarding Medicaid can be found online at https://dwss.nv.gov/ and click “Contact Us” on left menu for local numbers, or by calling 1-877-543-7669.
Nevada Check Up
Information regarding the Nevada Check Up program is available at www.nevadacheckup.nv.gov or by calling toll free at 1-877-543-7669.
For Nevada Check Up Payments, call 775-684-3660
- State of Nevada Office for Consumer Health Assistance Las Vegas: 702-486-3587
- State of Nevada Office for Consumer Health Assistance Elko: 775-753-5709
- St. Rose Dominican Dignity Health: 702-616-4901
In-Person Assister Organizations
- Asian Community Resource Center– 702-706-6009
- Community Health Alliance in Reno – 775-329-6300
- Consumer Assistance & Resource Enterprise (CARE)– 702-836-9033
- FirstMed Health and Wellness Center – 702-731-0909
- Three Square– 702-644-3663 ext 377 or 702-765-4030
- Hope Christian Health Center – 702-644-4673
- Nevada Health Centers – 800-787-2568
For assistance with Medicare, contact a Nevada SHIP Counselor at (702) 486-3478 or (800) 307-4444. Additional Medicare information can be also obtained from the Federal Medicare website: www.medicare.gov.
Division of Insurance (DOI)
To report monies lost to fraud, waste, or abuse through the Office of Inspector General, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services page at: https://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/report-fraud/index.asp
Register to Vote
Find information about online voter registration here.
Sign up to stay informed using the subscription links below:
Sign Up for Meeting Notifications (Listserv)
Receive emails when the Silver State Health Insurance Exchange (State of Nevada agency overseeing Nevada Health Link) has scheduled meeting and when new meeting materials are available online.
Free Health Tips & Latest News from Nevada Health Link
Sign up to be notified when you may enroll in health insurance and to get the latest information about Nevada Health Link!
Notification for Brokers/Agents, Enrollment Assisters, Community Partners and State Agencies
Individuals interested in becoming licensed enrollment professionals should sign up to be informed when new information becomes available. Sign up to stay informed on whats going on in the Nevada Exchange for your consumers.
Information from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
If you’re a professional learning about the marketplace and helping people apply, get the latest resources through the CMS Health Insurance Marketplace site.