Nevada Health Link has a new phone number! Call us at 1-800-547-2927.
You’ve got a lot of options when it comes to health insurance. Talk to a certified agent or broker at no cost to help you navigate, shop, compare, and purchase the plan that’s right for you. In addition to the online enrollment assistance directory, please use the following contact information for:
Qualified Health Plans
If you have questions regarding open enrollment, need technical assistance or would like to get connected to a licensed enrollment professional:
- Call our call center: 1-800-547-2927
Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
TTY Line (for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled): 711
- Multi-language options are available at our call center
- Email: CustomerserviceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov
If you purchased health insurance through HealthCare.gov in 2019 or prior years, and need to make changes or have issues with your plan, call HealthCare.gov:
- Individuals/Families: 1-800-318-2596
- TTY Line (for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled): 1-855-889-4325
Information regarding Medicaid can be found on the Division of Welfare and Supportive Services site or call 1-877-543-7669.
Nevada Check Up (Nevada’s Children’s Health Insurance Plan)
Information regarding the Nevada Check Up program is available online or call toll free at 1-877-543-7669.
For Nevada Check Up payment assistance, please call 775-684-3660
- State of Nevada Office for Consumer Health Assistance Las Vegas: 702-486-3587
- State of Nevada Office for Consumer Health Assistance Elko: 775-753-5709
- St. Rose Dominican Dignity Health: 702-616-4904
In-Person Assister Organizations
- Asian Community Development Council (ACDC): 702-489-8866
- Asian Community Resource Center: 702-706-6009
- Community Health Alliance in Reno: 775-329-6300
- Consumer Assistance & Resource Enterprise (CARE): 702-836-9033
- Nevada Health Centers: 800-787-2568
- NV Outreach Training Organization/No to Abuse or Pahrump Family Resource Center: 775-751-1118
For assistance with Medicare, contact a Nevada SHIP Counselor at 702-486-3478 or 800-307-4444.
Additional Medicare information can be also obtained from the Federal Medicare website.
Nevada Division of Insurance
You can contact the Nevada Division of Insurance at:
- Northern Nevada: 775-687-0700
- Southern Nevada: 702-486-4009
- Toll-Free: 888-872-3234
To report fraud or abuse, contact the Attorney General:
- File a complaint online
- Or call:
- Northern Nevada: 775-684-1191
- Southern Nevada: 702-486-3187
To report monies lost to fraud, waste, or abuse through the Office of Inspector General, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website.
Register to Vote
Find information about online Nevada voter registration.
Sign Up for Meeting Notifications (Listserv)
Receive emails when the Silver State Health Insurance Exchange (State of Nevada agency overseeing Nevada Health Link) has scheduled a meeting and when new meeting materials are available online.
Free Health Tips & Latest News from Nevada Health Link
Sign up to be notified when you may enroll in health insurance and to get the latest information about Nevada Health Link!