In addition to the in-person assistance tool available to Nevadans, please use the following contact information for:
Qualified Health Plans
If you previously purchased health insurance through Nevada Health Link or have questions regarding open enrollment:
- 1-855-7NVLINK (855-768-5465)
- TTY Line (for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled): 1-855-853-8100
- Multi-language options are available at our call center
- Email: CustomerserviceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov
To call healthcare.gov:
- Individuals/Families: 1-800-318-2596
- SHOP: 1-800-706-7893
- TTY Line (for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech disabled): 1-855-889-4325
Information regarding Medicaid can be found on the Division of Welfare and Supportive Services site or call 1-877-543-7669.
Nevada Check Up
Information regarding the Nevada Check Up program is available online or call toll free at 1-877-543-7669.
For Nevada Check Up payments, please call 775-684-3660
- State of Nevada Office for Consumer Health Assistance Las Vegas: 702-486-3587
- State of Nevada Office for Consumer Health Assistance Elko: 775-753-5709
- St. Rose Dominican Dignity Health: 702-616-4904
In-Person Assister Organizations
- Asian Community Development Council (ACDC) – 702-489-8866
- Asian Community Resource Center: 702-706-6009
- Community Health Alliance in Reno: 775-329-6300
- Consumer Assistance & Resource Enterprise (CARE): 702-836-9033
- Hope Christian Health Center: 702-644-4673
- Nevada Health Centers: 800-787-2568
- NV Outreach Training Organization/No to Abuse or Pahrump Family Resource Center – 775-751-1118
For assistance with Medicare, contact a Nevada SHIP Counselor at 702-486-3478 or 800-307-4444.
Additional Medicare information can be also obtained from the Federal Medicare website.
Division of Insurance (DOI)
You can contact the Nevada Division of Insurance at:
- Northern Nevada: 775-687-0700
- Southern Nevada: 702-486-4009
- Toll-Free: 888-872-3234
To report fraud or abuse, contact the Attorney General:
- File a complaint online
- Or call:
- Northern Nevada: 775-684-1191
- Southern Nevada: 702-486-3187
To report monies lost to fraud, waste, or abuse through the Office of Inspector General, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website.
Register to Vote
Find information about online Nevada voter registration.
Sign Up for Meeting Notifications (Listserv)
Receive emails when the Silver State Health Insurance Exchange (State of Nevada agency overseeing Nevada Health Link) has scheduled a meeting and when new meeting materials are available online.
Free Health Tips & Latest News from Nevada Health Link
Sign up to be notified when you may enroll in health insurance and to get the latest information about Nevada Health Link!
Individuals interested in becoming licensed enrollment professionals should sign up to be informed when new information becomes available. Sign up to stay informed on what’s going on in the Nevada Exchange for your consumers.
Information from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
If you’re an insurance professional learning about the marketplace and helping people apply, get the latest resources through the CMS Health Insurance Marketplace site.