Important Tax Information:
Nevada Health Link recommends all Nevadans seek help from a licensed tax professional while preparing their federal income tax filings. If you have enrolled in health coverage through Nevada Health Link or HealthCare.gov and would like information regarding your taxes or have any questions, follow the links below directly:
- Getting Your 1095-A Form
- 1095-A Form and Instructions
- Filing an Exemption through the Marketplace
- IRS Free File
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Report a Life or Income Change
Starting with the 2019 plan year (for which you’ll file taxes in April 2020), the tax penalty for not having health insurance no longer applies. If you don’t have coverage during 2019 or later, you no longer will need to file an exemption in order to avoid the tax penalty for not having insurance.
2014 Tax Information
If you purchased coverage through Nevada Health Link for Plan Year 2014 please read this important information on filing your Tax Return.
Find important numbers to the call center that will help you with technical assistance and get help with the enrollment process. You will also find important contact numbers for Medicaid, Nevada Division of Insurance and the Secretary of State’s Office.
For immediate assistance, call us at: 1-800-547-2927 or email us at: CustomerServiceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov
- View our Outreach and Events Calendar
- Checklist of what documents to bring with you to enroll
- Find a local agent/broker or certified enrollment counselor in your area by searching your zip code
- Call Nevada Health Link’s Customer Service Line at: 1-800-547-2927
- Manage your plan