Your Role: Spread the Word, Help us Nevadans Get Covered!
Nevada Health Link is your resource when it comes to getting connected to affordable health insurance coverage. Everyone can help by letting people know that a new and easier way to buy health insurance, within their budgets, is here. Talk with your clientele and people you serve about Nevada Health Link and let them know we’re here to help connect all Nevadans to comprehensive health insurance plans.
As you’re talking to people about Nevada Health Link, refer them to this website if they need more information or ask you a question you can’t answer. You can also use this website to familiarize yourself with Nevada Health Link and how the new application and enrollment process works. You can then begin to shop and compare plans on the online marketplace itself through NevadaHealthLink.com.
To stay informed on all things regarding Nevada Health Link and your role, subscribe to our email updates.
SBE Reference Manuals & Useful Documents
- Navigator Program and Certified Application Counselor Plan
- Nevada Health Link Entity and CEC On-Boarding Guide
- Nevada Health Link Entity User Reference Manual
- Nevada Health Link Certified Enrollment Counselor (CEC) User Reference Manual
- Appointing Certified Application Counselors with Nevada Health link
- CAC Application Form
- Exchange Operator Agreement
- Nevada Health Link Policy Manual
- Dental Fact Sheet – How to Enroll in a Qualified Dental Plan Only
Collateral & Tools for Partners
There are many good tools and informational pieces in existence, from the federal government and consumer reports, for example, that can be used for educational purposes. We ask, however, that Nevada Health Link approve all materials about the online marketplace in Nevada prior to utilization. We also have created Nevada Health Link-specific tools for you to use and we will continue to post some of them here for download.
- Nevada Health Link Brand Standards
- Nevada Health Link Partner Logo Use Standards
- Consent to Serve as an Authorized Representative Form 2020 (English, PDF)
- Consent to Serve as Authorized Representative Form 2020 (Spanish, PDF)
- Consent to Serve as an Authorized Rep Form 2020 (English, WORD)
- Consent to Serve as an Authorized Rep Form 2020 (Spanish, WORD)
- Consent to Serve as an Authorized Rep Form 2019 (Eng, WORD)
- Consent to Serve as an Authorized Rep Form 2019 (Span, WORD)
- Instructions on how to use the Consent Form English (PDF)
- Instructions on how to use the Consent Form Spanish (PDF)
- Conflicts of Interest Standards for Navigators (PDF)
Nevada Health Link understands that many partners would like to use our logo on their outreach education, promotional and plan materials – use is welcomed and appreciated as it enhances our mission to educate Nevadans about Nevada Health Link and convey the quality of the products being offered. However, we require all partnering organizations that would like to use the logo adhere to the co-branding and acceptable use policy outlined in the Nevada Health Link Brand Standards.
Copy the following code to add the Nevada Health Link logo to your website or materials. Please review the provided Brand Standards Guide to ensure you and your organization are utilizing the logo according to our standards and are sending your materials, which use the Nevada Health Link logo, to us for review and approval.
<a href=”http://nevadahealthlink.com”><img src=”https://www.nevadahealthlink.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/nevada-health-link-logo-en.png” /></a>
<a href=”http://enlacedeseguromediconevada.com/”><img src=”https://www.nevadahealthlink.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/nevada-health-link-logo-es.png” /></a>
If you require additional information on how to use the Nevada Health Link logo, please refer to our Nevada Health Link Brand Standards above.
If there is something you like that we have not directly provided you, please contact Janel Davis, Communications Officer at 775-687-9934 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if people don’t have Internet access or can’t enroll on their own?
If someone does not have Internet access or wants some help shopping for insurance, Nevada Health Link is available to help. People will be able to call the appropriate toll-free numbers below to ask questions, or visit a certified enrollment counselor in their community.
Navigator organizations staffed by certified enrollment counselors:
In-Person Assister organizations staffed by certified enrollment counselors:
- Asian Community Resource Center (ACRC) – 702-984-0015
- Community Health Alliance (CHA) – 775-329-6300
- Nevada Health Centers – 800-787-2568
- Asian Community Development Council (ACDC) – 702-489-8866
- NV Outreach Training Organization/No to Abuse or Pahrump Family Resource Center – 775-751-1118
- People can also use licensed health insurance brokers and agents. Use the broker directory on the SBE platform to find a licensed enrollment professional near you.
For Access Nevada (Medicaid/Nevada Check Up)
- Medicaid – Division of Welfare and Supportive Services
- Nevada Check Up – 775-684-3660