Certified Application Counselor (CAC) Organizations must be approved by the Exchange prior to individual CACs obtaining Exchange appointment.
- In order to participate in Nevada’s Certified Application Counselor (CAC) Program, all organizations that want to be certified as CAC Organizations must initially fill out the form below.
- The organization must include a listing of staff members who plan to be certified as an Exchange Enrollment Facilitator (EEF/CAC) to help Nevadans enroll through Nevada Health Link (powered by HealthCare.gov). Staff names must be entered one at a time, first name then last name, ensuring there is no more than one staff member on one line. Note: Forms submitted incorrectly will not be reviewed.
- Organizations will be approved by Nevada Health Link and a list of the organizations (and approved staff) will be sent to CMS to activate their ability to enroll in online training.
- Once CMS processes the list, organizations will receive notice that their staff can enroll in the CMS training online.
- If you are interested in assistance to pay for the certification review the process and requirements outlined here.