- September 4, 2019 – Nevada Health Link “soft launch” call center and website. Nevada Health Link is a State Based Exchange and invites you to claim your migrated user account, explore the new website, designate an agent/broker, and be sure to sign up for auto-renewal. Watch your mail and email!
- Month of September – claim your account, log in, designate a broker or agent to help you enroll, and opt-in to auto-renewal
- October 3, 2019 – Window shopping available. Consumers can anonymously shop plans and compare prices
- November 1, 2019 to December 15, 2019 – Open Enrollment Period. Nevadans enroll for qualified health plans on NevadaHealthLink.com
Update your coverage information
Individuals and families will be able to enroll starting November 1, 2019 through December 15, 2019. Coverage starts January 1, 2020.
If you have a 2019 Marketplace plan through HealthCare.gov and experience changes, you should update your application on HealthCare.gov.
Note: Starting November 1, you’ll update your 2019 application with any changes you expect for the year ahead with Nevada Health Link.
We always encourage you to shop, compare plans & prices, and make sure you have a plan designed to fit your health needs and budget. If you do not take action and have opted-in to auto-renewal you will automatically be re-enrolled into the same plan, or the most similar plan available. Work with a licensed enrollment professional if you have questions about your application or enrollment. It’s free to use their expertise. Find an assister today!
If you’re looking for coverage for plan year 2019:
- See if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period due to a life event like losing coverage, getting married, or having a baby, you will enroll at HealthCare.gov
- Please note: If you enroll on HealthCare.gov in a Special Enrollment Period for plan year 2019 after October 24, 2019, you MUST actively shop Nevada Health Link during Open Enrollment in order to secure coverage for plan year 2020.
- See if you qualify for Medicaid or NV Check-Up
- Contact Nevada Health Link by calling: 1-800-547-2927; email us at: CustomerServiceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov