- October 2, 2020 – Nevada Health Link will be offering more plan diversity and options for 2021. Starting October 2, you’ll be able to preview what’s different and new to ensure you can choose the best options.
- November 1, 2020 to January 15, 2021 – Open Enrollment Period. Nevadans enroll for qualified health plans on NevadaHealthLink.com
Update your coverage information
Individuals and families will be able to enroll starting November 1, 2019 through January 15, 2019. For coverage starting January 1, 2020 you must enroll by December 31, 2020.
Note: Starting November 1, you’ll update your 2021 application with any changes you expect for the year ahead with Nevada Health Link.
We always encourage you to shop, compare plans & prices, and make sure you have a plan designed to fit your health needs and budget. If you do not take action and have opted-in to auto-renewal you will automatically be re-enrolled into the same plan, or the most similar plan available. Work with a licensed enrollment professional if you have questions about your application or enrollment. It’s free to use their expertise. Find an assister today!
If you’re looking for coverage for plan year 2020:
- See if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period due to a life event like losing coverage, getting married, or having a baby, you will enroll at NevadaHealthLink.com
- See if you qualify for Medicaid or NV Check-Up
- Contact Nevada Health Link by calling: 1-800-547-2927; email us at: CustomerServiceNVHL@exchange.nv.gov